Most know me as Dani, and I can’t wait to get to know you and your family. My love for photography has been unstoppable from a young age.
I received my degree in Fine Art Photography in 2008. Throughout college, I worked at various professional portrait studios. I had amazing mentors, teachers, and colleagues to help me grow and experience photography. Through it all, I found myself easily connecting with expecting mothers, families, newborns and children.
I realized Newborn Photography was the focal point I wanted to pursue above any other photographic styles. Through my professional journey thus far I decided I wanted to have intimate time to connect with my clients, enjoy and celebrate your growing families and capture the moments where you are at your most blissful state.
My husband and I welcomed our first baby girl Christmas 2013 and then a baby boy in 2016. More than ever, I realize the preciousness of life and how safety and care are of the utmost importance to parents. You will feel comfortable here. I will treat your gifts as I would treat my own.
- Graduated an NMSU Aggie!
- Grew up with 3 brothers, needless to say I never played with Barbies
- Softball/baseball is my favorite sport; I am an athlete at heart
- Forever an N’Sync Fan
- Addicted to soap operas
- Married to a creative mind, creative director, Montoyacreative
- Living the life of a mommy for 6+ years
- I thought I took a lot of photos before kids… lets just say the wall space is filling up fast!!!
- Our children are our whole world, and we love it!!!
- I have a new man in my life, my little man cub #mamasboy