I received my degree in Fine Art Photography in 2008. Throughout college I worked at various professional portrait studios. I had amazing mentors, teachers, and colleagues to help me grow and experience photography. Through it all, I found myself easily connecting with expecting mothers, families, newborns and children.
I realized Newborn Photography was the focal point I wanted to pursue above any other photographic styles. Through my professional journey thus far I decided I wanted to have intimate time to connect with my clients, enjoy and celebrate your growing families and capture the moments where you are at your most blissful state.
My own family has begun to grow. My husband and I welcomed our first baby girl Christmas 2013. Now, more than ever, I realize the preciousness of life and how safety and care are of the utmost importance to parents. You will feel comfortable here. I will treat your gifts as I would treat my own.
Adorable tiny humans are my favorite thing! Mini toes, hands, button noses, tiny rolls; squishy babies!!! I can’t resist their beauty and innocence!
DaniRae Photography is couture photography. Your Life through my eyes. I encourage you and yours to join the DaniRae Photography family.
It would be my pleasure to capture your most precious moments through the eyes of DaniRae Photography.
- Graduated an NMSU Aggie!
- Grew up with 3 brothers, needless to say I never got to play with Barbies
- Softball/baseball is my favorite sport; I am an athlete at heart
- Forever an N’Sync Fan
- Addicted to soap operas
- Married to a creative mind, commercial producer, Montoyacreative
- Living the life of a mommy now!
- I thought I took a lot of photos before… lets just say the wall space is filling up fast!!!
- Our Little Girl is our whole new world! and we love it!!!
- Baby number two is upon us…I have a new man in my life. #mamasboy